Did you ever find way to do this?

Thanks, Evan

On Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 12:18:30 PM UTC-5, vadiraj bidarahalli 
wrote:
>
>  I had been using zim wiki for last one year... but now a days its hanging 
> while I search for any text.. may be because of too many files... I am not 
> sure.. now I want to import all of them into tw5.   How best this can be 
> achieved.? Many notes have screenshots pasted.
> not sure if this is a relevant question in this forum..but if any of you 
> have used zim wiki...please let me know.
>  
> Regards
> Vadiraj
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0ce6fffe-c198-446e-abce-a65476d98b04%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to