Hi Josiah,

IMO you should have a closer look at the new "stamp" mechanism.
http://tiddlywiki.com/#Using%20Stamp

It's all about text snippets.
They can be easily created.

 - Just create a tiddler with the snippet and tag it:
$:/tags/TextEditor/Snippet
 - When you edit the tiddler you can easily include it as plain text in the
content tiddler.
 - You can define as many snippets as you like

For me there is no reason to create dynamic content,  for a "use once and
throw away" text.

eg:
 - If I have 25 possible authors I create a snippet, that contains all of
them.
 - When I create the content I paste them in and delete those, that are not
needed. ...

Deleting content is much easier and imo faster than writing it.

With this workflow you can have the whole structure of a new newsletter as
a snippet and change just the content, that needs to be different.

just some thoughts
-mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2624cda2-b088-4233-8338-805ef813eb56%40googlegroups.com.