Hi Thomas,
this makes me happy, because you solved one of my most persistent problems in TW. I also made an Editor- toolbar-button to create footnotes you might like.

My next idea would be to use the extract-macro for collecting slides for presentation. Because my usual Tiddlers are too long for slides, I would like to be able to mark paragraphs within Tiddlers that have a good length for a slide. The extract-macro could pick the slides out of the Tiddlers on the bases of a list (e.g. the storylist) and I am thinking about a mechanism to display them one after the other.
What do you think of that?

Yours Jan