Hi Dmitry, thanks for your feedback.
I like TiddlyWiki and I like to play with it in order to customize it. I
would also like to see it in bigger companies / organizations. So from time
to time I give recommendations to try it out. But I don't know about
experiences using it in bigger or well known companies / organizations. It
would make a recommendation more meaningful if you could say company xy
already uses it for usecase z, successfully. Also it could be interesting
to join in some bigger projects on customizing tiddlywiki in a company or
institution, in a more structured way than just playing on my own or
working together over the web from time to time.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/757e2e27-84e8-4478-9d00-c72dc9f09fab%40googlegroups.com.