Thanks for the solution Mark! Yes, it works well.

After some experimenting i did it this way (without macro) which also works
nicely.

<$list filter="[tag[book]]">
<$link><$image source={{!!img-path}} /></$link>
</$list>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/71aa2ea4-5bdb-48f4-a3b5-7a8facda7559%40googlegroups.com.