Tobias,

Thank you for the response and the link to the schema tiddly. The way that
template functions is really great. Your suggestion on changing the naming
convention is also a really good one.

However, the reasoning as to why a field would its own tiddler (independent
of the table) is because in this data dictionary, fields are being treated
as concepts and not as subsets of a table. Let me explain... A
Client_Number field will be the same whether it is on the Client_Table or
the Account_Table. The *Business Description* or *Data Type* should not
change, no matter what table they are in. The things that might change are
whether or not that table allows nulls for that field or the fields
origins, such as where it is ETLed from or when it is in a view from
another table.

Furthermore, while *SomeTable Notes* option that you suggested can be used,
it creates extra tiddlers. Using a one field to one tiddler concept creates
a simple conceptual parallel to the person filling out the data dictionary.

Furthermore, using the transclude option allows an end user to print out
the definition for all the columns in the table and not just the field
names, which is what appears to happen with the tiddler you suggested. The
template in that wiki is pretty awesome and should be commended, however,
the use of the same *field* tiddler in multiple *table* tiddlers seems to
be more versatile. The main crux of the issue is that when a field is used
multiple times, such as Client_Number, then it would be easier to read the
Client_Table definition without the Account_Table details getting in the
way. While they are still pertinent, they should remain minimized until
needed.

Again, I thank you for your time and showing a different way on how to
accomplish this task.  However, I am still on my endeavor on figuring this
out. The $reveal widget, should be the way to go. However, I do not
understand how to set the state based on the tiddler name. If you or anyone
else has any guidance it would be greatly appreciated.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5976b674-dc7b-42ce-a984-dff118204a54%40googlegroups.com.