On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 3:59:19 PM UTC+1, PJO wrote:

> I wouldn't have to do this if there was a TiddlyWiki newsletter, which
> could of course be hosted on a TiddlyWiki, with some summary info of, e.g.
>
>    - Core developments
>
> see: It's in "dev speak" :) http://tiddlywiki.com/#Releases  but it's all
there ;)

>    - New plugins
>
> see: It's in "dev speak" :) http://tiddlywiki.com/#Releases  but it's all
there ;)

>    - Issues discussed in the google group
>
> That's close to impossible. This would be a full time job. 24h a day.

>    - New applications with links
>
> see: http://tiddlywiki.com/#Community ... but it needs pull requests from
the community.

>    - Other Notes
>
> see full time job.

> I'm sure I'm not the only person who gets newsletters and reports
> periodically, by email, that get converted into tiddlers (one of my most
> useful applications of TiddlyWiki; saves having to wade through Word files
> later to write up project reports).

I'm sure everyone would like this. It's just a matter of resources. ...
Even if a wealthy sponsor would like to throw several 100k at the project,
we don't have a legal framework in place to deal with it. .. Which would /
should be a separate thread by the way.

have fun!
mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e780029b-4905-4060-9d12-a7f35c47345f%40googlegroups.com.