Thanks Tobias. Yes, I like Ton's Left Menu, added a little to it. I was
looking for something relatively simple to access videos or audios and
thought keeping it that way would be a good example for novice users.

Don't frequently have such a repetitive set of tiddlers, such as these, but
a macro would be ideal. Oddly, a quick search at TiddlyWiki.com for
examples didn't lead me to a workable macro but another of your posts got
me on the right track. At least it seems to be the right track, it worked
in Firefox and Chrome.

Here are examples of global macros for local videos and videos on Dropbox,
if anyone notices a problem please let me know. I'll have to add macro
examples to TiddlySpot.

Leaving macros for audio up to the user.

Greg

*LOCAL VIDEOS*

title: $:/_video-local macro
tags: $:/tags/Macro

\define videolocal(folder poster name)
<center><video    width="568" height="320"
    poster="$folder$\$poster$"
    controls preload="none">
    <source src="$folder$\$name$.webm" type="video/webm">
    <source src="$folder$\$name$.ogv" type="video/ogg">
    <source src="$folder$\$name$.mp4" type="video/mp4">
    Sorry, your browser does not support the HTML 5 video tag.
</video></center>
\end

folder  = folder containing poster and video files (assumed one level below
the TiddlyWiki)
poster  = complete poster filename including extension
name   = video name *without the extension*

Firefox recognizes only webm videos, Chrome recognizes both mp4 and webm
videos. If you only use one browser, you can remove the extra lines. I
forget which browser wanted ogg.

the macro call format:
<<videolocal "folder" "poster" "name">>

example:
<<videolocal "kpop" "[MV] I.O.I _ Very Very Very.png" "[MV] I.O.I _ Very
Very Very">>

*DROPBOX VIDEOS*

title: $:/_video-dropbox macro
tags: $:/tags/Macro

\define videodropbox(dbposter dbname)
<center><video    width="568" height="320"
    poster="$dbposter$"
    controls preload="none">
    <source src="$dbname$.webm" type="video/webm">
    <source src="$dbname$.ogv" type="video/ogg">
    <source src="$dbname$.mp4" type="video/mp4">
    Sorry, your browser does not support the HTML 5 video tag.
</video></center>
\end

dbposter  = complete link, including extension, to poster file on Dropbox
dbname   = link, *without the extension*, to video file on Dropbox

the macro call format:
<<videodropbox "poster" "name">>

example:
<<videodropbox