Thanks for creating stuff Thomas!!! :-D

Could you just add a few words about what the Clipboard is supposed to
achieve? I read the thread you refer to but it is a not quite clear plus if
someone visits your site with the plugins they will probably not see the
discussion reference. Perhaps a 2-3 sentence description either on your
site or as a readme tiddler in the plugin?

BTW, in case you didn't know and because you're quickly becoming one of the
prominent plugin makers; A shadow tiddler titled $:/...path../readme (note
all lower case "readme") will have its contents shown automatically in the
plugin library when you expand the plugin dropdown.

Keep it up amigo!

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/24a4355d-2655-456f-aab4-77522047d7e0%40googlegroups.com.