Am Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2017 01:16:37 UTC+1 schrieb PMario:

> Hi,
>
> On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 5:20:08 PM UTC+1, The Bo wrote:
>>
>> I try to build some sort of "TOC-toggle" where I want to remove not used
>> TOC-Tiddlers temporarily so that they won't be displayed in the TOC.
>> The TOC is structured like this:
>>
>> 01
>>   010
>>    011
>>       0110
>>           01100
>>           01111
>>       0111
>> 02
>>

> Interesting. .. So you don't want the "selective-expandable" but the full
> TOC. ... But clicking a button you'll want to disable different levels. ...
> eg:
>
> Sorry, that was a bad example. In fact I use the selective-expandable TOC.
It was just for a better understanding. I will try to explain it better:

My Structure:

01 Topictiddler
  010 Subtopic
   011 Subtopic
      0110 Subsubtopic
          01100 Subsubsubtopic
              Tiddler A
              Tiddler B
          01101 Subsubsubtopic
              Tiddler C
      0111 Subsubtopic
          *01110       *-> There is no Tiddler connected, so I want to
toggle this tiddler.
02 Topictiddler

I "toggle" the tiddler 01110 by adding a field "toc_inactive" with the
value {{!!tags}} and delete the tags. Like this the tiddler won't be found
in the TOC but isn't deleted.
The next instance is:

01 Topictiddler
  010 Subtopic
   011 Subtopic
      0110 Subsubtopic
          01100 Subsubsubtopic
              Tiddler A
              Tiddler B
          01101 Subsubsubtopic
              Tiddler C
      *0111 Subsubtopic*    -> There is no Tiddler connected, so I want to
toggle this tiddler.
02 Topictiddler

.... and so on.

Now hypothetically I want to tag Tiddler D with the tag "01110" which is
currently inactive. This is the point where I'm searching for a solution to
toggle the tiddlers "0111" and "01110" with one click.

tree -L 2 will show

01
>   010
>   011
> 02
>
> tree -L 3 will show
>
> 01
>    010
>    011
>       0110
>       0111
> 02
>
> right. .. but you want to have only one command eg: going from -L 1
> directly to -L 4. right?
>
> -mario

Exactly.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3fd984cf-8a89-4089-950e-d2e81093897c%40googlegroups.com.