I hope to make a keyboard shortcut so pressing a key will navigate to
another tiddler. It is to be used in pptw <http://pptw.tiddlyspot.com/> as
a "show next/previous slide" button.

The documentation on the KeyboardWidget
<http://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#KeyboardWidget> doesn't really give any
examples from tag-picker
<http://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#%24%3A%2Fcore%2Fmacros%2Ftag-picker> I
get a starting point:

\define go-next()
> <$action-navigate $to={{!!next}} />
> \end
>
> <$keyboard key="ENTER" actions=<<go-next>>>
> XXXX
> </$keyboard>

Note I need to use it in tiddler view mode, not edit mode. In case that
matters.

Instead of a slew of confused questions I'll just ask: How can I make this
work? Also, the ideal for my two use cases would be to use the spacebar
(for "next") and the left arrow key (for "previous") rather than the enter
key but I'm wondering if that would be at all possible.

Thanx

<:-)

I guess a first question is if keyboard shortcuts work at all in tiddler
view mode?

but not only can I simply modify it to soemthing else, but I also don't get
I'm wondering if keyboard shortcuts are maybe limited to edit mode?

For example, what does this mean;

Attribute:
actions A string containing ActionWidgets
<http://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#ActionWidgets> to be triggered when the
key combination is detected
How is this attribute actually applied? I'm trying to do this;

<$keyboard actions="$action-navigate $to={{!!next}}" key="...."/>

..where the key should ideally be spacebar or right arrow but neither seem
implemented according to docs - so . Still, even if

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e2dce9bb-f672-430f-8d7e-a41c0d6ec74f%40googlegroups.com.