Dear Michael & Max

I am most encouraged that you know to erect an edifice and then pull it
down. Something that my music is about.

I have no idea what TiddlyWiki is but it looks bold.

In this diminishing world of pastiche all I can do is offer the work COME
IN! https://youtu.be/JtyNOfEIQSs

Vladimir Martynov, x

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d6d817ac-2fc1-44f3-ae1d-943cd16f445a%40googlegroups.com.