Hi Thomas,

I just loaded your plugin and got it set up.  It's wonderful!  It improve
my data entry flow quite a bit.

How can I keep up to date with bug fixes and enhancements for it?  Do you
have a notification list or blog or some such?

Thanks,
Stefi

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2bfba06a-12db-4e76-a9e9-a94b6e514fd4%40googlegroups.com.