Hey Thomas, that Clipboard plugin is a must-have!!

I'm going to give the EditorCounter a try ... I'm always weary of
autosaving when there's code involved (autosave your bugs!) but it'll be
very useful for regular text Tiddlers. Is there an easy way of selecting
tags that turn off autosave?

And I love the to-do plugin you've got. I don't yet understand all the
buttons, but it's a great start for a very nice clean to-do-list layout.
Great UI in the works.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c7d92031-9b5d-4cf4-afd6-3ed79a895f6b%40googlegroups.com.