Is there a way of forcing (or at least prompting) the user to add a tag to
a new tiddler?

For example:

   - I create tiddlers representing orders.  Each tiddler has the tag
   [Orders]
   - I create tiddlers representing customer.  Each tiddler has the tag
   [Customers]
   - Can I force the user to tag every order with a customer?

I appreciate this is probably running before I can walk.  I am fairly new
to TiddlyWiki and have no web editing experience.

I would be very grateful for links to relevant examples or documentation.

I enjoyed Francis Meetze
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCYN_nzlUKKMiTj5rerv2lQ>'s excellent
YouTube tutorial.  It is what gave me the idea:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzZCajspPU_UjFn0uy-J9URz0LP4zhxRK

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/183b2c22-7c83-4c1c-a8b1-1ba940c72eb9%40googlegroups.com.