For the geeks among us, I made this little experriment; ButtonLinks
<http://buttonlinks.tiddlyspot.com/>

Tabs in TW are actually buttons, so the problem is fundametally to have a
working link in a button and ButtonLinks is a hack that does this. I have
not yet tried to apply it to TabLinks nor am I sure I will. But a reason
for experimenting, and sharing it here, is beause I discovered some
interesting techniques with it, particularly the use of css flex! I have a
feeling this can have profound use in TW contexts.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ab44c52e-7c99-44bf-805d-be29b99e1a21%40googlegroups.com.