I feel I have particular expertise in the matter of the RSOD. I have some
suggestions that would ease my pain, improve my productivity and I feel
sure generalize to others:

1.) A cancel button on the top of the ?modal box? so that I can get rid of
it without changing my screen size / scrolling
2.) Do we need the whole error message? All I personally need is the line
number of my most recent JS f-up, and if the rest of this message (which
seems also to be in the console log) is meant to be of use to anyone else,
it's not clear to whom and in what context. If the message were shorter,
than maybe the necessity for 1.) is reduced
3.) Change the wording - for years Firefox used to waste seconds of my life
by crapping out on reloading my tabs at restart, and issuing this fake
apology about which they did absolutely nothing. The words "This is
embarrassing" were a feature. This annoyed me. If someone is embarrassed -
do something about it, I say. Don't just keep uttering meaningless
apologies.

But I can't work out who @ TW is embarrassed about my mistakes? Don't be -
it's my problem. The faster I can click Cancel/refresh/edit the better. Put
that Cancel button where I can get to it quickly.

Maybe someone feels that this is the right way to handle an occasional TW
core failure. But there's no contact procedure, no advice about what to
usefully do to help resolve the "embarrassment" - so there's a kind of
incoherence about the whole RSOD experience.

1.) would be a big, big winner. I doubt I would've noticed 2.0 and 3.) if I
hadn't had to go looking for the "Close" button.

Cheers, Andrew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/64785fc5-48b4-4ad9-885a-29bfa4ed123a%40googlegroups.com.