Final topic for the day, really just a newbie thing, any veteran should be
able to set me straight.

 1). How do I force external links to always, always open in new tab? Or at
least highlight them different from wiki/internal links. I'm using these as
citations, that are useless offline.

2) I also would like to edit the import dialog tiddler such that a tag
there is applied to all imports. What does that code look like? Plus if I
drag and drop highlighted text it should create a new   entry into the
import tiddler each time, right now it automatically overwrites to a new
import tiddler.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/69b6a20a-9309-49f6-bf3b-0b49f88f03a9%40googlegroups.com.