On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 9:29:07 PM UTC+1, Jack Armitage wrote:

> Thanks for the replies everyone. It certainly seems doable!

Yes.

> @Pmario, we have not really proposed this as a definite change, and the
> wiki would still stay on GitHub at least for now. We are interested in
> options for having the wiki available in our environment though so
> TiddlyWiki could be a possibility for that.

That's a good thing to read. I just wanted to be sure, that there is some
discussion going on.

> The benefit that I see is that each user could then edit this base wiki to
> make it their own and document their projects, and potentially contribute
> back to the main wiki.

As I wrote, that should be possible too. ... But I'm not sure, how you
would want to implement it. .. IMO for a "low latency" system, it's
important, that only the stuff that's really needed is running. ... So the
final workflow, will need to be discussed.

-mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c7f8bfe0-d5bd-4f4e-be13-572aadf29b27%40googlegroups.com.