Hi PMario,

thanks four your answer.

But StoryList does not store the tiddler which were opened and closed
afterwards. I think HistoryList is exactly what I need. A list of tiddlers
which were opened. Even if they were closed afterwards they are stored in
HistoryList. But I could not get a list from HistoryList to show in SideBar
or anywhere else.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c62b1a71-e58b-494e-a158-dd0e90379ea9%40googlegroups.com.