Hi,

When I hide the sidebar, the tiddlers no longer expand to fill the screen.

Also, when using the side bar search box, the frame showing the results
doesn't automatically appear (showing Title matches and All matches) - it
only appears if I click on the number of matches to the right.

I've updated to the latest version but the problems remain.

Any ideas where I should look to fix them?

Thanks
Jon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f3ebea37-1e19-4f35-84bb-f04461cdf999%40googlegroups.com.