Hi Danielo,
I have tried your searchNreplace plugin but can't get it to work.
I have a large list of street names which I need to enclose in square
brackets and need to separate with a blank line so that I can create new
tiddlers from a list.
I can search for \n and replace this [[ but can't put the closing ]]
brackets in place.
If I have a list such as below,

Abbey Close
Abbey Lane
Abbey Mount
Abbey Strand
Abbey Street

how do I achieve the following

[[Abbey Close]]

[[Abbey Lane]]

[[Abbey Mount]]

[[Abbey Strand]]

[[Abbey Street]]

Any help you could offer would be great much appreciated.

Thanks,

J Mc

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6bce6e1a-9176-4790-b211-803aca4226dc%40googlegroups.com.