Ciao Ton

Thanks for this open discussion. I think it highlights something important.

You say "What I did propose is not a workaround but the standard TW way to
do it."

I agree its a standard way that TW can do it. BUT should it HAVE to?

The fact you HAVE TO is a WORKAROUND.

You suggest such extra work ONLY because you browser or OS does not
apparently support the easier option that is  BUILT INTO TW.

Sometimes i think we should be looking at BROWSERS and OS as much as TW...

So: Why does MINT make this situation so?

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8a3bf69a-09c1-40de-a2ef-a01fe270459a%40googlegroups.com.