Hello Jan (and others),

I have managed to have both the toolbar version and the "simple" version of
the editor work with the completion popup. Now, I just need some time to
clean all this and to find a way to offer a "nice" plugin for this new
version.

A matter of days, I hope.

My main problem is to offer in a simple way BOTH the old plugin (compatible
with TW 5.1.11) and the new version, compatible only with 5.1.13+ .

Alain

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAFF9YEGDuNmftyauyKuOqn6tpnO-ybY8cd0jJRot_xc5bnJ8kA%40mail.gmail.com.