Hi

I'm writing a small macro to create a table. The idea behind the macro is
that I'll receive the number of columns as a parameter and work from there.
So far I've been able to create the first line of the table, but I haven't
found a way to add a line break and to add the second row of the table:

/*\
title: TrxMacro2
type: application/javascript
module-type: macro
\*/
(function(){

/*jslint node: true, browser: true */
/*global $tw: false */
"use strict";

exports.name = "trxmacro";

exports.params = [
 {name: "columns"}
];

/*
Run the macro
*/
exports.run = function(columns) {
 var ret+="|";
 var i;
 for(i=0; i < columns; i++) {
 ret+=" column "+(i+1) + " |";
 }
 ret+="\n";
 return ret;
};

})();

How can I add a linebreak to the return of my macro?

Thanks,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e81116c7-eb7d-41db-ab20-452a6b248116%40googlegroups.com.