> So its NOT a plugin :-)

I'm not sure what was unclear about my reply. The core plugin is indeed a
plugin, structurally identical to all other plugins.

> Its the system itself.

It is both. Those are not exclusive categories.

> If so, WHY is it listed as a plugin?

Because it is a plugin, as I have already explained.

> THAT I do not understand.

What don't you understand? A plugin is a bundle of tiddlers; the core is a
plugin. Simple.

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2F0EFFA7-D194-4E32-B25C-0BF7206315AA%40gmail.com.