Hi Steve,

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 9:47:34 PM UTC+2, stevesuny wrote:

> @TonGerner: Great plugins in http://tongerner.tiddlyspot.com/.
>
> I'm using many of them (including your color scheme!) in a wiki I'm using
> for a presentation tomorrow at a conference
> <http://netpreserve.org/wac2017/thursday-15-june/>.
>
> That's great, I feel honoured.

> I have a few questions about how to change things in my wiki --  TiddlyWiki
> for Web Archivists
> <https://designwritestudio.updog.co/projects/resaw-iipc/tiddlywiki-for-webarchivists.html>
> .
>
> (1) How would I put the title of the wiki in the top right bar (I have no
> buttons there anymore).

You can tag $:/SiteTitle with $:/tags/TopRightBar
If you want a bigger font use something like:

@@font-size: 2em;TiddlyWiki for Web Archivists@@

> (2) How do I manage the sort order of tiddlers tagged to elements in
> topmenu? (tiddler:
> $:/plugins/tongerner/topmenu/topmenu)

I think you mean the order of the menu items.
At the moment the menu items are sorted alphabetically.
You can change this as follows:
Open $:/plugins/tongerner/topmenu/menu-template
Change the line

<$list filter="[all[current]tagging[]]"
template="$:/core/ui/ListItemTemplate"/>

<$list filter="[all[current]tagging[]sort[order]]"
template="$:/core/ui/ListItemTemplate"/>

and add to all menu item tiddlers a field 'order' containing the item
position. The the menu items are then sorted according to the number in the
order field.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Ton