if you rename this tiddler, you must rename it in settings
http://heeg.ru/panorama.html#%24%3A%2FControlPanel too

this plugin is very primitive and work in a very simple way. after TW5 open
it looks for <div id="container" style="height:700px; width:100%;"></div>
and replace this div by panorama.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9a98ae51-053d-48b7-bfe0-67f7ad41a47c%40googlegroups.com.