I think this should list most, if not all available at tiddlywiki.com :

<$list filter="[all[tiddlers+shadows]prefix[$:/core/images]sort[]]">
<$transclude mode="inline"/> <$link><$view field=title/></$link><br/>
</$list>

The name is the tiddler title, given as link

HTH
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cf29baee-273e-4cfe-9973-50d636dfe5bb%40googlegroups.com.