Hi Sergei,

For some reason I'm not seeing "Contents" in my sidebar.

I really don't know why.

I have downloaded an empty wiki, installed the plugin and I do see it.

Glad that worked.

> Oh, one more question. Even though the docs are there, they don't seem to
> be searchable? Is there a way to include them in the search?

I thought they were searchable (as in http://tiddlywiki.com/) but you are
right that is not true. I think that is caused by the fact the docs are a
plugin which means the docs are now shadow tiddlers and "standard" search
is restricted to "normal" tiddlers.
As a workaround use Advanced search (click the magnifying glass next to the
search box) and use the Shadows tab.

Cheers,

Ton

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3af12907-2200-4a33-92c8-94fb7f20ea4b%40googlegroups.com.