It's de ja vu all over again. We had this same discussion in March!

What is the exporter macro you mention? Maybe it would be possible to put
it in a loop so a single click could do an export. Hmm 1300 clicks = 1300
seconds =~ 1/2 hours.

Also, do you have the all-up version of your document somewhere?

Thanks,
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/dfc39e89-af20-4741-bf6b-441bcaa447c3%40googlegroups.com.