Cardo would hugely benefit from this... If I could share certain Tiddlers
(projects, tasks, references) with others but protect my own tasks etc.
from being edited, I could have a whole project team working from one file!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4001dc99-696f-4e9b-8f7d-d1bf26ae482f%40googlegroups.com.