Salut Sylvain,
thanks for answering so quickly...and very good to see you still work on
this, I am really looking forward to use it.
I already know your draw for leaflet site and I already used it. Because
I mostly need adresses I switched to nominatim as default tool to find
the locations.
For the use in school with 14-year-old children it is still a little a
too complicated.
I think if it gets a little easier, there are plenty of usecases for
your plugin from travelguide/location scouts to location-related games...
à la prochaine Jan
Am 04.07.2017 um 16:15 schrieb Sylvain Comte:
Hello Jan,
great to see this one is useful for more than one person ;-) and thank
you for adding some feature request in the issue list also. It's
always great to have some work for the winter when it's cold and
rainy outside.
* I'll add the first one in my to do list
<https://framagit.org/sycom/TiddlyWikiPlugins/issues>. Depending
on complexity it may popup through version 1.5 or 2.0. The plugins
you found seems pretty powerfull and interesting.
* for the second, I guess it may be a duplicate (or a lighter
version) from this one
<https://framagit.org/sycom/TiddlyWikiPlugins/issues/12> : as of
version 2.0, you will be able to create geotiddler just by drawing
on a map right in your wiki. Let me know if I'm wrong.
Just to be honnest I don't have much time to work on all this for now
and will not give any date for those milestones. So you'll have to be
patient, i'm affraid... I strongly recommend you visit the updated
version of Draw for TiddlyWiki leaflet plugin
<http://sycom.github.io/TiddlyWiki-Plugins/leafletDraw.html> which is
a pretty effective way to collect (or modify / update) coordinates for
your wiki. You may add the link in your geotiddler template.
best wishes
Sylvain
Le mar. 4 juil. 2017 à 10:17, Jan <[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>> a écrit :
Salut Sylvain,
thanks again for making the leaflet plugin, I use it quite a lot.
I also use it with my class to map artprojects. (For that I
created kunstkarte.tiddlyspot.com <http://kunstkarte.tiddlyspot.com>.)
To make it more comfortable, it would be nice to have two more
features in the plugin.
_A plugin to search for adresses__:_
Looking throug the plugin library I think this is the best one.
Leaflet Search <https://github.com/stefanocudini/leaflet-search>de
Stefano Cudini <https://disqus.com/by/z4k/>
http://labs.easyblog.it/maps/leaflet-search/
http://labs.easyblog.it/maps/leaflet-search/examples/nominatim.html
And
_a plugin to write the location of the mouseclick to __a field in
the wiki._
I guess that the two following plugins would be the best candidates...
Guillaume Lathoud <http://glat.info> singleclick
<https://github.com/Outdooractive/leaflet-singleclick_0.7>
or
Michal Zimmermann <https://github.com/zimmicz> Leaflet Coordinates
Control <https://github.com/zimmicz/Leaflet-Coordinates-Control>
https://github.com/zimmicz/Leaflet-Coordinates-Control
It would be great if you could find the time to integrate this to
your plugin.
Meilleurs Veux
Jan
Am 10.11.2016 um 07:32 schrieb SylvainComte:
Hi Jan,
thanks for the reply and the link. A wrong copy paste from the
TWdev forum i guess.
Getting coordinates from the plugin is definitly on the roadmap.
So it will be possible but i can't tell you when. I will also
have to deal with plugin size : it's already 242 ko big and will
grow a lot with this new extension. A lot of work...
warm regards,
Sylvain
Le jeudi 10 novembre 2016 01:04:36 UTC+1, Jan a écrit :
Hi Sylvain,
great approach!
Only your address does not seem to work, I tried this one
instead.http://sycom.github.io/TiddlyWiki-Plugins/# .
Could there be a way marking points and getting coordinates
right in the Plugin?
Jan
Am 09.11.2016 um 22:55 schrieb SylvainComte:
Hello,
Very few words to let you know about Leaflet Map Plugin.
Feel free to discover, import, play with it... Any comment
welcome of course. No guarantee for any additionnal feature,
since I can't spent so much time on this and have some ideas
in the roadmap, but you can access source code
<https://framagit.org/sycom/TiddlyWikiPlugins> (framasoft
gitlab instance. There is also a clone on github) or even
post issues
<https://framagit.org/sycom/TiddlyWikiPlugins/issues> on
it's repo.
good mapping
Sylvain
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the
Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails
from it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4c367670-c8a6-4513-a0af-6954f584aa33%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4c367670-c8a6-4513-a0af-6954f584aa33%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the
Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
send an email to [email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d73115e6-bf24-47ac-9649-81d0772bc674%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d73115e6-bf24-47ac-9649-81d0772bc674%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in
the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/tiddlywiki/JRspJcm6t3I/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email
to [email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/595B4F1D.2060900%40googlemail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/595B4F1D.2060900%40googlemail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--
Sylvain
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to [email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAOWAUqFwaM2eQdaEauFqY2k7WNS92kWvqsdRQpqqU5_yyzku%2Bg%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAOWAUqFwaM2eQdaEauFqY2k7WNS92kWvqsdRQpqqU5_yyzku%2Bg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/595C06A7.7090803%40googlemail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.