thanks for confirming it works for you on all browsers.

penny dropped & I tested on same browser & example in my WIN10 game 
machine, WORKED :)
but doesnt on my LINUX machine :(

now I'll do some more test and see if I can work out why
else give up on it working in LINUX

thanks

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 3:20:50 PM UTC+8, Dragon Cotterill wrote:
>
> Well it works for me on every browser I've tried, so it must be something 
> specific to you. What are you using?
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/91bbcaa8-f108-4fff-b560-1cd9a61a5f53%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to