Interesting, I will make a note of that. However it does not matter if you
change the alias, because the tiddler gets set every time the TiddlyWiki
instance is loaded.

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 10:46 PM, 'Mark S.' via TiddlyWiki <
[email protected]> wrote:

> This problem is a little different than the others I reported about
> tiddlyserver, but it is *caused* by tiddlyserver.
>
> Apparently your system generates this tiddler: $__config_tiddlyweb_host
>
> After that, it's not possible to run node.js on the folder directly (e.g.
> can't *tiddlywiki myfolder --server*).
>
> Perhaps your system could delete $__config_tiddlyweb_host when it's done?
> Or, if not, perhaps include a note at the bottom of your documentation  for
> users of node.js to be aware of the situation.
>
> I'm thinking this might also cause problems for people who decide to
> change the alias of their directory, though I haven't tested that scenario.
>
> Thanks!
> Mark
>
> On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 7:00:50 PM UTC-7, Arlen Beiler wrote:
>>
>> I've published a new release (which I mentioned on the other thread as
>> well). Please install it and let me know if you have any trouble.
>>
>> https://github.com/Arlen22/TiddlyServer/releases
>>
>> https://github.com/Arlen22/TiddlyServer#installation
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 3:24 PM, 'Mark S.' via TiddlyWiki <
>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> After attempting to install TiddlyServer 2, node.js now gives me the
>>> ugly little yellow error boxes when I try to run *any *TW5 data folder
>>> on node.js.
>>>
>>> So far I've uninstalled node.js, deleted the roaming files,
>>> re-installed, and still get the same thing.
>>>
>>> Can I someone tell me what I need to do to get things going again?
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>> Mark
>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "TiddlyWiki" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to [email protected].
>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
>>> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/ms
>>> gid/tiddlywiki/4918b524-ab0f-4b73-8df2-59af3cb904d4%40googlegroups.com
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4918b524-ab0f-4b73-8df2-59af3cb904d4%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>> .
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>>
>> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "TiddlyWiki" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/
> msgid/tiddlywiki/f8d7258a-1102-48e4-9a4a-df23b0ef8abc%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f8d7258a-1102-48e4-9a4a-df23b0ef8abc%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSQ3veSKDj-TBdax9%3Dyqpr9CDB1q-%2B1XFR70JDM0ift9uw%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to