This is excellent thank you.

Unfortunately it doesn't solve the problem of the source showing when the
tiddler is transcluded.

When I transclude a tiddler I would ideally like for the content to show
without a source.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks again.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b034fab5-6560-4778-8367-310e577766a5%40googlegroups.com.