Haha yes I realise that now!

Mark S's solution to Part 1 does exactly what I want, which is great so
thanks!

His solution to Part 2 gives me a list consisting of $:/StoryList only.

What I want to do is for some tiddler "tiddler x" to have a list of all
tiddlers that contain "tiddler x" as an entry in the field "field1".

Thanks again.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cd1d32ce-1dce-4d4e-8492-3ff90119d77a%40googlegroups.com.