Hi TT,

Should it be a lightbox only, or should there be the standard "writer"
interface too. ... I personally don't like popups and modals. IMO they
waste screen real estate. Images, videos, .. should be full-screen with
minimal UI, even in a TW.

I'm thinking about stuff like these:

 - https://tympanus.net/Tutorials/CSSMaskTransition/  ... latest browsers
only ... I love demo2 and 3
 - https://tympanus.net/Tutorials/TiltedContentSlideshow/
 - https://tympanus.net/Development/ScatteredPolaroidsGallery/

The problem with those examples is. You still need perfect images, to make
the effects shine ;) and for TW we'd need to make everything dynamic. So
basically implement it from scratch. ... But I like the animations for
about 20 minutes ;)

So if you want to work with it, I'd use much less bells and whistles.

have fun!
mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/450a3d04-70ee-4a92-a801-0053e6192d1e%40googlegroups.com.