Folks,

I just wanted to point out I have sucessfully installed an instance of
TiddlyWiki on my Synology NAS using the NodeJS V4 package in the package
centre.

It makes sence because the NAS is allways on. I have also learned you can
in some models upgrade the RAM and will be doing that to support an
additional load on the NAS.

To do this I have to use SSH (Using Putty) to load the tiddlywiki session.
All good, it works but I do niot know how to use the SSH session to leave
tiddlywiki running. The server no longer responds when I close the Putty
session. Any NodeJS or SSH Gurus out there know how to fix this?

The Synology NAS now hosts useful information about our internal networks
and Servers, and I can easily add helpdesk services into a tiddlywiki and
more. I was even wondering if it may be an easyier way to make use of the
Browser app on the Smart TV buy browsing to a custom tiddlywiki setup with
Canned Internet links and information, may be even media.

I have not yet worked through the security implications, as perhaps I could
get a DOS attack from fiilling the wiki with spamed tiddlers.

Anyway, I continue to be delighted with my foray into tiddlywiki version 5.
In fact I think I need to "Get a life" :)

Regards
TonyM

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/32375c2e-3240-4a24-bbae-8446a3965060%40googlegroups.com.