Dan,

If you have not seen it yet, check out the discussion I started and some
results;

[TW5] Windows Desktop Interactive TiddlyWiki 5
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/tiddlywiki/By4xN8y9I3s

Also, the firefox plugin It's All Text! is great for editing tiddler text
in another app.

Regards
TonyM

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ed727dc0-78fc-4a30-8125-cb47e97fadb9%40googlegroups.com.