Yes, I set CORS. I even set it to allow all domains thinking that maybe
outbound from github might use a different domain.

I notice in the video that when Danielo goes into his brand new cloudant
account, that there are already a couple of lines there. There are no
entries in my database. Are we supposed to set up user accounts or tell the
dashboard what the name of our notebook would be? It's certainly not in the
video. Or do I need to set up a database at cloudant? Maybe Cloudant has
even changed since Danielo started and now an extra step is required.

In any event, Firefox doesn't give me a chance to log in (the Offline
button never changes). Neither does Chrome after the first attempt. This
suggests there might be cookies somewhere that need to be reset. But which
ones? I thought I could try it again in privacy mode, but Noteself doesn't
like that all, throwing all sorts of yellow error boxes.

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/752d5233-cb49-4e4d-bd4e-fdc1ca974819%40googlegroups.com.