Hi Mat

Bravo! That’s pretty brilliant. The presentation is excellent: lots of copious
documentation and examples. But the way that you’ve been able to generate all
the graphs just using existing TiddlyWiki primitives is very impressive, and a
testimony to your ingenuity.

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/E30D7FAF-84D5-4B4B-82FF-5BE936172897%40gmail.com.