Ciao Lost Admin

It pretty easy to make an explorer to examine their contents.

To EDIT the contents is not so easy. This is partly because their potential
has been neglected. The tools don't yet exist to just edit one record in
context, as far as I know.

At the moment they are superb when you have ESTABLISHED clean DATA you want
to present.

Their performance under Transclusion is extremely good on each record.
Better than individual Tiddlers.

The Point about Data Tiddlers is they are NOT for sorting or tags. They are
SUPERB for holding vast amounts of data that you want to present. They are,
essentially, "flat-file" databases.

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/45c4d042-69b1-4426-b4ed-8e31efae7493%40googlegroups.com.