Ciao Mark S. & Arlen

Okay. I give up.

I just had a conversation with Jeremy Ruston about TiddlyFox.

We are both clear there was reason to go to version 2, some kinda threat
from Mozilla that will land soon.

Even he can't quite remember what it was. Then, after he'd updated it for
whatever it was, it got complicated because users were NOT noticing the
small cat on globe. That led to some tick sign thing to replace the cat.
That didn't last long before the current mature 2 which gives you a big
sign to save (that WORKS) and reversion to cat on globe.

Mark S. I'd just use what you are using till it fails and try the latest
TiddlyFox then.

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5013f5d1-21e1-4b6b-b418-0243f739f8d2%40googlegroups.com.