Hi,

I'm looking for a way to display different radioWidget and set one of them
as the default choice.

Something like

<$tiddler tiddler="$:/plugins/vpl/myplugin/shortTableData">
   <$radio field="type-table" value="3x3"> 3x3</$radio>
   <$radio field="type-table" value="4x3"> 4x3</$radio>
   <$radio field="type-table" value="4x4"> 4x4</$radio>
</$tiddler>

I can't find on the forum and in the doc a way to set that the first one
(3x3) would be displayed as the default choice.
Any idea ?

Thanks for your help and this great product. I discover more and more every
day ...

Regards

Vpl

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f3db8998-da4c-47d9-be12-e97cd373d9e0%40googlegroups.com.