The main features *I* would want...

1) Cost significantly less than $3.50 per month (that's what I'm paying now
to host wiki.suntrap.ca, which is still experimental)

2) Client side encryption by default so that if there is a breach at amazon
(or wherever  you host), my data is not put at risk.

3) Can still pull down the TiddlyWiki single-file for backup.

On my nice-to-have list:

4) Multiple user support with either per-tiddler locking to prevent
over-writes or some good automated conflict resolution algorithms.

5) Offline mode (like Noteself).

6) No special software required (optional "apps" are fine).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c9992d2b-4056-42d3-b78e-b0476d0ccf33%40googlegroups.com.