Silvercat wrote:

Any ideas of an easier and better way of doing it? My current method
> effectively doubles the number of tiddlers needed and since I have over 300
> words, it's kinda a pain.

Not really clear what "doing it" means, or exactly what you mean with
"double" (maybe two tiddlers per word?) - but did you know that you can
import a TW classic into a TW5 so you probably don't have to re-create your
actual word tiddlers?

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7a75daf0-50d4-4b95-822e-c04dc651c9a0%40googlegroups.com.