I'm not worried about *maximum *flexibility as there are just too many
parts in an entry. The standard noun has the word, between one and ten
meanings; any irregularity; an abbreviated form for deriving words; notes;
the spelling, stress, IPA, and phonetic of the singular, plural, and
paucal; and at least one translated sentence. Verbs, adjectives, and
affixes are simpler. Stamps are making my life much easier.

Still not sure how to do the English index. Some examples: 'chanyki' has
three meanings that would be listed separately (color, skin, and surface),
while 'chuBi, liBi, syBi,' and 'mymsy' would all be listed under 'here'.
I've given 'chanyki' three fields: english1, english2, and english3... I'm
sure there's a way to pull those three fields from each word entry and
match them up with their title on the EnglishIndex tiddler, I just don't
know how.

Can y'all tell I'm not a programming person? :p

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/43debabc-f870-47bf-9375-b540e804d317%40googlegroups.com.