Do you want to have 3 english fields, or would you prefer a single list
field with as many words as relate (e.g. [[Wordy 1]] [[Wordy 2]] [[Wordy
3]]) ??

You mention EnglishIndex tiddler. Does that mean that you have a data
dictionary with english definitions, or were you referring to a group of
tiddlers each with their respective English definitions? A data dictionary
would let you make a simple word -> definition glossary.

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/77b81c44-9cdd-4277-ba56-c134d8ff50db%40googlegroups.com.