Hi Mat

Great to hear that my rpn plugin is of use to others!

Your remaining problem with chart slices >50% reminds me of a similar
problem you had with CircleBar … please feel free to steal back from my
variant on https://tid.li/tw5/styles.html in case you want to integrate
something similar in Graphs!

Happy graphing,
Thomas